Working in the food service industry is hard work. We make finding the right insurance for your business easy.

At The Olson Insurance Agency, we know different types of restaurants and bars can have very different insurance needs. We’ve worked with large and small restaurants, bars and even food trucks to make sure everything is covered appropriately.

Our insurance offerings include:

    • General liability
    • Workers’ compensation
    • Commercial auto insurance
    • Business owners’ policy
  • Umbrella policy to cover even more.

Contact us now for more information!